Friday, March 23, 2012
Wild Card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the seventh blog and i am sooooooo excited! I am going to talk about what fashion is and how i can predict when fashion is coming. For example, jeans are always in and they are always in style. People wear them daily and have always been a style icon. For this season, high low skirts have been in style. Some people like them and some people hate them so it depends on what kind of style you have. I think that they will look good on short people because they have shorter legs and its shorter in the front so it will illongate your legs and make your torsoe look longer. I have seen the high low design in prom dresses and i think it looks good. Another example is crop tops. I think that they will be in during the summer but sometimes they can look not good because people dont wear shirts underneath them. Those are basically all my examples and i think that some look good and some don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment