Friday, March 9, 2012

If I were a stylist....

Alexandra Suzanne Greenawalt is a fashion stylist in New York City. http://alexandrastylist.com/

My name is Nicole Mullen. I am a fashion stylist and i work with celebrities and other people as well. I have a lot of experience with styling other people. The first appointment we will go into the city and shop together and pick out your style and what you like to wear. I need to know what you like to wear on the everyday basis and also for fancy parties and your type of color pallette. If you are not able to go out to the city, then we can talk over the phone and plan out what you like. Also, another option would be to meet at my offices and you can bring pictures to show me your personal style. Sometimes I like to get you out of your comfort zone and into other colors that you don't normally wear. I have different packages that I offer that are all different prices. I have a party package that is 600 dollars. There is a Red carpet package that is 900 dollars. Then there is the normal one that is 500 dollars. I am in very high demand, so if you want my sevices you must tell me right away and if i don't answer then you can reach my assistant.

For Miss Harris, I would choose very simple comfortable clothing because she is a nanny and a teacher. I would choose a very simple color pallette and also reccommend the normal package for her. I think that alot fo things go good with pearls but i also think that she should try other pieces of jewerly too. When she has dark hair i would choose a soft light color pallete and then for light hair she should wear darker colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment