Friday, February 10, 2012

Fashion Critique

The fashion show I am critiquing is Michael Kors fashion show.  This is the spring summer 2012 fashion show. There is a lot if leather belts and bags. Everything is very flowy and light. It looks like the models had just come out of the jungle. There is some animal print and mostly earthy tones. I see a lot of leather sandals and boots. Leather is a big deal in this fashion show, especially pairing it together. The show starts off with the leather being very light to very dark almost black. I would describe the whole theme of this fashion show as “jungle” or very relaxed and carefree. The models have their hair back in either braids of some sort or ponytails. There are some outfits that look almost like robes. There was one jacket that was all snakeskin. A lot of the shirts have a very low v-cut for the neckline. There are some bright accents to the outfits and then there are very light camel colored outfits. I don’t think that I would wear any of these outfits. They are very wilderness to me and don’t look very attractive. Maybe there are certain pieces I would wear by themselves with simpler things but not all together. I would definitely not wear any of the shoes; they were very chunky and seemed more like shoes that Jesus would wear. I think that overall it was a 5 out of 10. I didn’t love the fashion show but I didn’t hate it and I think he could of done better on the pieces of clothing.
Michael Kors Spring Summer 2012 Fashion Show

No comments:

Post a Comment